2013年9月5日星期四

Barbour jackets revies

I have been a big fan of Barbour mens barbour jacket for a long time. Their jackets are practical and will barbourjacketsaleuk.biz last forever. I own a Liddesdale and a barbour international jacket Beaufort and have never had any problems with regular wear and tear.

I went into the shop to purchase a liner for my Beaufort, (I didn't think I needed one when it was purchased, I wear tons of layers), and the sales person was ladies barbour jacket very helpful. My Beaufort was purchased back in the fall of 2004, when barbour jacket sale I was a fresher at university, so it has a snap liner. The sales person said that the new Beaufort changed to a zip in liner in 2006 and that they no longer carried the snap-in liner. Once inquiring, the sales person called the outlet to see if they had any, and unfortunately they didn't. Even though I could not purchase a liner, the sales associates were very helpful and kind.

Was this review …?

Related Articles:

没有评论:

发表评论